Amber is a trained birth doula with over 10 years of experience and has attended over 200 births, including VBAC (vaginal birth after cesarean), Cesarean birth, medicated and unmedicated births. Having a background as a registered nurse and certified health coach and multiple trainings to stay up-to-date in the women's health industry, Amber brings extensive knowledge and experience to support the goals and wishes of expectant women.
Amber believes in listening to women, honoring their wishes and supporting women to reach their goals for pregnancy, childbirth and motherhood. Amber believes her role as a birth doula is to walk with women step by step through their journey into motherhood and help them discover the confidence, strength and empowered wisdom they already possess.
Amber offers several options for customized birth doula support. Services include:
- Free Meet 'n Greet
- Prenatal consultations to listen to you and help you clarify your birth goals
- Assistance creating a birth and postpartum plan
- Over 150 resources and informational handouts
- Pregnancy support and weekly check in's
- Continuous labor support
- Access to Amber's birth bag with labor comfort tools
- Immediate postpartum support to get breastfeeding and bonding off to a great start
- Postpartum in-home consultation
- Postpartum support
- Pregnancy Health and Wellness Coaching
- Natural Childbirth Workshop
- Professional Birth Photography
Contact me to schedule your free Meet 'n Greet!