Justine found her passion for birth and postpartum work long before having her own children. She is a certified massage therapist with 12 years of experience working with prenatal and postpartum women. She is married to her husband Ben and together they have two adventurous and water loving little girls. They live on a lake where nature abounds. Justine loves to paddle board, mountain bike, hike, garden, and witness the beauty in every day.
Justine had a doula present at both of her children’s births. Those experiences inspired her to pursue what has become a true passion. As a doula, “a woman who serves”, Justine tries to embody the type of care, kindness, and servitude that her clients need. She is unassuming and driven to help her clients achieve the birth they dream of. Her goals are to provide you with resources and information along with encouragement and physical support as part of your team. Justine respects that all families are different and she will support you in your choices. Justine is a trained doula through DONA International.
She is happy to provide private massage therapy sessions in the clients home if you choose to utilize that particular service. She is also a certified infant massage therapist and is happy to give your baby an infant massage at your postpartum home visit if you choose.
- Complementary initial consultation and interview
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Support through text, phone, and email
- Prenatal Massage therapy support as outlined below
- 24 hour on call time period 2 weeks before due date and 2 weeks after due date
- Support through labor and delivery
- Complimentary photos after baby is delivered, if you choose, with clients preferred method of film (phones, digital camera, etc…)
- 1-2 hour support after birth or up until the family is ready to be alone
- Postpartum support
- Postpartum home visit 1-2 weeks post delivery
- Breastfeeding support
- Infant massage therapy support
- Post Partum Massage Therapy support
- Local resource lists
Birth Doula Services $550
Birth Doula Services and one prenatal massage $610
Birth Doula Services and two prenatal massages $650
Add on massage therapy $70.00 a session
(Prenatal massage therapy sessions take place in the comfort of your own home with Justine’s travel massage therapy table.)
*Justine can accommodate an agreed upon payment plan if necessary.
Justine serves the greater Fort Wayne area, Columbia City, and Warsaw.