Kirsten lives in rural Avilla with her husband and two children. She enjoys caring for her family and the simple life. During her free time she enjoys reading, gardening, being outdoors and camping.
When pregnant with her first child she began her studies to become a doula and attended a DONA training course in 2011. She is currently working towards certification in both birth and postpartum care through Birth Arts International and an Aromatherapy certification with Heart of Herbs. She has attended births and feels comfortable in all settings; hospital (medicated and non medicated), birthing center, and home. She also has experience with infertility, miscarriage, premature delivery, and multiples.
Kirsten feels the experience of bringing life into this world is a sacred and life changing event that every woman will remember for the rest of her life. Her goals are to provide the information and resources you need to make the best decisions for your birth. She respects your wishes and will support you in these choices.
- Free consultation
- 2-3 prenatal visits
- Support through email, text, and phone
- Support throughout labor & delivery
- Immediate postpartum support
- Postpartum visit in home with-in the first week of delivery
- Assistance with breastfeeding and referral to lactation consultant as needed
- Extensive list of books, movies, and local resources
- Complimentary "Welcome Home" visit - 3 hours of postpartum doula care
- Placenta encapsulation (additional fees apply)
Basic Doula Services: $700.00
Placenta Encapsulation: $200 (discount available to birth doula clients)